Unlike Bulk or Quantity type items, a unique Serialized item needs to be linked to a customer order. So when modifying or finalizing a customer order, you'll need to fetch a unique serialized item from your inventory and add it to the invoice.
To edit an order:
- Go to the Order module.
- Find the order you would like to edit.
- Under Actions, click on Edit invoice or right click on the product and select Edit invoice.
- You will then be able to edit your order from the Invoice module.
From the Contact/Co. Module :
- Go to the Contact/Co. module.
- Look for your customer
- Locate the order to modify under the Order .tab.
- Under Actions, click on the Edit Invoice icon or do a Right-click on the invoice and select Edit Invoice.
- You will be able to modify the order in the Invoice module.
Remove an item from a customer order
- Once you've started the process to edit an order (as explained above)
- Highlight the item to be removed from the order.
- Right-click on the item
- Click on Delete.